Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Excited


I saw the newest trailer for The Dark Knight a couple nights ago. And can I say, I can't wait until next summer. With Christian Bale, one of my favorite actors ever, under the direction of Christopher Nolan, one of my favorite directors - see Memento, Insomnia, Following, The Prestige, 2005's Batman Begins was incredible!

And now with the addition of Aaron Eckhart (Thank You For Smoking) as Two-Face and Heath Ledger as the Joker, which after seeing the trailer might top Nicholson's performance, The Dark Knight looks to be even better than Batman Begins. Seriously look at this still of Ledger. Plus Michael Caine called Ledger's performance one of the scariest he's ever seen. Now, who can deny that Batman is the best Superhero.

2 comments:

D.O. said...

I found you... now your blog will never be the same again.

Ashwin said...

Yeah, I agree. Chris Nolan and Cristian Bale.....worth a wait!
I would also suggest adding Body of Lies and Valkyrie to your "must watch" list.