Saturday, December 8, 2007

Blog #1

Reveries - A state of abstracted musing; daydreaming. Fantastic, visionary, or impractical ideas

Ruminations - The act of pondering; meditation. Calm, lengthy, intent considerations

To think I would keep this up is kind of a joke. I have enough trouble finishing one task without picking up another and forgetting about the previous one. For example, I have the hardest time finishing books. I will waltz through most of one and then see a different book on my shelf calling to me, pleading for me to read it. I'm very easily distracted. Nonetheless, blog on. I once had a blog account with xanga, but I didn't like it much.

I'm not exactly sure what I want to write about maybe reviews of music or films. Maybe stories from my adventures in babysitting aka teaching preschool. Maybe just musings, however serious or ridiculous they may be.

-Justin

No comments: